|English: Times Square (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
My 'Smart' Restaurant Review
J. Michael Robertson directs the journalism program in the Department of Media Studies at the University of San Francisco. He was an editor/staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, 1980-1991, and Atlanta Magazine, 1976-1980. He received a Ph.D. in English Literature from Duke University in 1972.
Reviewing the Fine Arts
A More Academic Approach
- Ian Port, Late of the SF Weekly, Sums Up the Local...
- My 'Smart' Restaurant Review
- Irony is a Useful Tool. Here a Cartoonist Explains...
- Snark: I Sneer, Therefore I Am
- Checklist for the Restaurant Review
- The Davis Wine Aroma Wheel
- The 50 dorkiest songs you secretly love
- Last Year's 19 Most Scathing Restaurant Reviews
- The Bechdel Test: or Why Old Actors Get the Girl a...
- It's Gold Coins That Keep People Reading, Not Gold...
- A Meal Can Have a Purpose
- When You Write Your Leads, Think of Me and Remembe...
- An Actual Arts Journalism Job
- A Sample Student Restaurant Review with Comments
- In Reviewing, the Problem of Shared Vocabulary, of...
- Simpsons 'Greatest Show in TV History' - FXX Runs ...
- How Netflix is Turning Us into Puppets
- Shared Taste in Music Predicts Sexual Attraction
- Those Things in My Ears
- Why "Gravity Falls"?
- Fasthion website removes post amid plagiarism char...
- Reviewing Using a Checklist? Call it Cookie Cutter...
- ▼ August (22)