Thursday, August 14, 2014
Fasthion website removes post amid plagiarism charge
J. Michael Robertson directs the journalism program in the Department of Media Studies at the University of San Francisco. He was an editor/staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, 1980-1991, and Atlanta Magazine, 1976-1980. He received a Ph.D. in English Literature from Duke University in 1972.
Reviewing the Fine Arts
A More Academic Approach
- Ian Port, Late of the SF Weekly, Sums Up the Local...
- My 'Smart' Restaurant Review
- Irony is a Useful Tool. Here a Cartoonist Explains...
- Snark: I Sneer, Therefore I Am
- Checklist for the Restaurant Review
- The Davis Wine Aroma Wheel
- The 50 dorkiest songs you secretly love
- Last Year's 19 Most Scathing Restaurant Reviews
- The Bechdel Test: or Why Old Actors Get the Girl a...
- It's Gold Coins That Keep People Reading, Not Gold...
- A Meal Can Have a Purpose
- When You Write Your Leads, Think of Me and Remembe...
- An Actual Arts Journalism Job
- A Sample Student Restaurant Review with Comments
- In Reviewing, the Problem of Shared Vocabulary, of...
- Simpsons 'Greatest Show in TV History' - FXX Runs ...
- How Netflix is Turning Us into Puppets
- Shared Taste in Music Predicts Sexual Attraction
- Those Things in My Ears
- Why "Gravity Falls"?
- Fasthion website removes post amid plagiarism char...
- Reviewing Using a Checklist? Call it Cookie Cutter...
- ▼ August (22)