Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Youtube Video on Writing Comedy
Comedy as sympathy with the human condition
J. Michael Robertson directs the journalism program in the Department of Media Studies at the University of San Francisco. He was an editor/staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, 1980-1991, and Atlanta Magazine, 1976-1980. He received a Ph.D. in English Literature from Duke University in 1972.
Reviewing the Fine Arts
A More Academic Approach
- Question for critic: Do you ever write a positive ...
- Wesley Morris Reviews 'Fast 7'
- English: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Canne...
- The Witch - LA Times
- Post-a-Review: "Review: 'The Danish Girl,' About a...
- 'Room' Review--The Guardian
- 'Joy' Review
- A Pulitzer Prize Winning Movie Critic
- Rolling Stone Review - Whiplash
- Film Review I Like!
- Let's Be Single
- Review of 'Room' By Joe Morgenstern for the Wall S...
- TV Develops Emotional Intelligence?
- Good Ol' Mick Vindicated My Movie Taste
- Review of Anomalisa -- "Talk about uncomfortable. ...
- What I Think about When I Think about Film vs. TV....
- A Two-Paragraph Film Review with Comments
- My Sitcom Bullet Points
- Article on Kraft Dinners - how taste testing homog...
- Quick and Dirty: A Videolicious Audio Slideshow of...
- Videolicious Tips
- Making a Good Audio Slideshow
- Coen Koan?
- Instagram Husband
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8NRiN1xfU A clip...
- Monty Python and Varieties of Comedy
- Ron Swanson eating a banana
- This video makes me laugh hysterically at the expe...
- Youtube Video on Writing Comedy
- Funny Clip - Lamas in Hats
- Funny Baby Vine Compilation
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo Some ...
- Role of the Sitcom? Popular Culture and the Accept...
- Raccoon Steals Cat Food
- Blue Mountain State Clip
- Getting Ready for TV and Movie Criticism: This is ...
- KoJa Kitchen
- TV Ratings Explained
- The Emotional Shorthand of a Successful Ad
- Surreal and Without context
- Porno Burrito! I am Suddenly Disconcerted That I'v...
- I Could Really Go For Some Enchiladas
- An Engaging Review
- ▼ February (43)