Thursday, February 4, 2016
I Could Really Go For Some Enchiladas
I know I'm not the first person to declare that Rick and Morty is their new favorite TV show but boy! I can't think of another show with such an original premise that is so consistently funny. This clip is the one I use to convince people to watch it. For the longest time, my brother wanted to be a hipster and never watch the show because his friends wouldn't shut up about it. He changed his mind upon being exposed to Gazorpazorpfield. See for yourself here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_LJtG2gXSc
Reviewing the Fine Arts
A More Academic Approach
- Question for critic: Do you ever write a positive ...
- Wesley Morris Reviews 'Fast 7'
- The Witch - LA Times
- Post-a-Review: "Review: 'The Danish Girl,' About a...
- 'Room' Review--The Guardian
- 'Joy' Review
- A Pulitzer Prize Winning Movie Critic
- Rolling Stone Review - Whiplash
- Film Review I Like!
- Let's Be Single
- Review of 'Room' By Joe Morgenstern for the Wall S...
- TV Develops Emotional Intelligence?
- Good Ol' Mick Vindicated My Movie Taste
- Review of Anomalisa -- "Talk about uncomfortable. ...
- What I Think about When I Think about Film vs. TV....
- A Two-Paragraph Film Review with Comments
- Article on Kraft Dinners - how taste testing homog...
- Quick and Dirty: A Videolicious Audio Slideshow of...
- Videolicious Tips
- Making a Good Audio Slideshow
- Coen Koan?
- Instagram Husband
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8NRiN1xfU A clip...
- Monty Python and Varieties of Comedy
- Ron Swanson eating a banana
- This video makes me laugh hysterically at the expe...
- Youtube Video on Writing Comedy
- Funny Clip - Lamas in Hats
- Funny Baby Vine Compilation
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo Some ...
- Role of the Sitcom? Popular Culture and the Accept...
- Raccoon Steals Cat Food
- Blue Mountain State Clip
- Getting Ready for TV and Movie Criticism: This is ...
- KoJa Kitchen
- TV Ratings Explained
- The Emotional Shorthand of a Successful Ad
- Surreal and Without context
- I Could Really Go For Some Enchiladas
- An Engaging Review
- ▼ February (40)