Monday, January 22, 2018
J. Michael Robertson directs the journalism program in the Department of Media Studies at the University of San Francisco. He was an editor/staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, 1980-1991, and Atlanta Magazine, 1976-1980. He received a Ph.D. in English Literature from Duke University in 1972.
Reviewing the Fine Arts
A More Academic Approach
- Porno Burrito! I Was Suddenly Disconcerted That I'...
- Steven Winn, Our Monday Visitor
- The Davis Wine Aroma Wheel
- Food Studies - An Academic Discipline
- The Only Food Writer to Win a Pulitzer Prize
- Last Year's James Beard Winner
- A Model for Our Review Writing? Or Not?
- A Sample Student Restaurant Review with Comments
- Provocative Quote
- TV vs. Film, or Who Cares?
- ▼ January (10)