An agreed-upon vocabulary for communicating information about wine.
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
The Davis Wine Aroma Wheel
J. Michael Robertson directs the journalism program in the Department of Media Studies at the University of San Francisco. He was an editor/staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, 1980-1991, and Atlanta Magazine, 1976-1980. He received a Ph.D. in English Literature from Duke University in 1972.
Reviewing the Fine Arts
A More Academic Approach
- Porno Burrito! I Was Suddenly Disconcerted That I'...
- Steven Winn, Our Monday Visitor
- The Davis Wine Aroma Wheel
- Food Studies - An Academic Discipline
- The Only Food Writer to Win a Pulitzer Prize
- Last Year's James Beard Winner
- A Model for Our Review Writing? Or Not?
- A Sample Student Restaurant Review with Comments
- Provocative Quote
- TV vs. Film, or Who Cares?
- ▼ January (10)