Friday, January 22, 2016
Food Reviewer Makes Talk Talk
The review itself
Labels: food reviews
J. Michael Robertson directs the journalism program in the Department of Media Studies at the University of San Francisco. He was an editor/staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, 1980-1991, and Atlanta Magazine, 1976-1980. He received a Ph.D. in English Literature from Duke University in 1972.
Reviewing the Fine Arts
A More Academic Approach
- Here's a Chocolate Memory
- Figurative Language in a Restaurant Review
- L'esprit de l'escalier
- Make Way for Adele?
- Former Class Does a Video of Quickie Reviews
- Where's my Decoder Ring?
- "Encouraging" Thoughts about Writing Reviews in Ho...
- I Smash Your Face with a Power Tweet
- Getting to Know You. Getting to Know All About You...
- Food Reviewer Makes Talk Talk
- Poetry Slammer Jaz Sufi
- Gorgeous Gorgeous Garbage Fire
- Rating Movies
- Our Syllabus 2016
- ▼ January (16)