Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Review

Friday, January 1, 2016

Rating Movies

Guardians of the Galaxy (2008 team)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2008 team) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
from Salon:

A cinematic narcoleptic, I routinely fall asleep at the movies. My personal rating system is based on how far I’m into the story before I start to doze off. I fell asleep during every installment of the “Iron Man,” “Hunger Games,” and the “Avengers” franchises. By contrast, I stayed awake all the way through both “Star Trek” reboots with Chris Pine as Kirk, unexpectedly loved “Guardians of the Galaxy,” and mostly stayed awake for the James Bond films with Daniel Craig in the lead. (The exception was “Quantum of Solace,” which put me soundly to sleep by the Opera scene.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers