Sunday, February 20, 2011
Here's Quite an Interesting Class about TV as Art
Smart TV: Television as Art and Literature
J. Michael Robertson directs the journalism program in the Department of Media Studies at the University of San Francisco. He was an editor/staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, 1980-1991, and Atlanta Magazine, 1976-1980. He received a Ph.D. in English Literature from Duke University in 1972.
Reviewing the Fine Arts
A More Academic Approach
- An Example of Craft
- Hitler Reviews the iPad
- Social Tools Boost Network Shows
- Baby, You're the Greatest
- What Johnny Carson - Jay Leno with Wit, Jimmy Kimm...
- Here's Quite an Interesting Class about TV as Art
- Some Ratings Links
- The Honeymooners
- Groupon Win? Why They Knew Exactly What They Were...
- With Gratitude We Borrow from Wikipedia
- Formula One: The Guy Gets the Girl
- Can You Review TV Commercials?
- Many Many Reviews of Super Bowl Halftime
- Something to Review
- ▼ February (14)